Fireytech is seeking a high-quality computer technician to work in our repair shop at 91st and Sheridan and provide onsite services as needed.
The candidate must have at least 3 years of work experience in the following areas:
– Be an expert at troubleshooting and repairing Windows 7 and Windows 10 software issues, virus removal, data backup, and optimization.
– Be an expert at troubleshooting pc based computer and laptop hardware problems, part swaps, and optimization.
– Be a great person with a great personality to interact positively with our customers with above average customer service and detailed communication that is not filled with technical jargon.
– Provide excellent remote desktop support when applicable.
– Take personal responsibility to make sure customer issues are understood and completed as needed, keep detailed notes, manage simultaneous repairs, and complete repairs in a timely manner.
– Be detail oriented and able to create invoices, receive payments, make change, and post payments correctly.
– Be punctual for work and for service calls.
Some repairs will be conducted at customer locations. A company vehicle will be provided for onsite repairs.
Our repair shop is open Monday – Friday 10am – 5pm and Saturday 10-2. You will need to be able to cover those hours as needed. You may not work those exact hours but you must be able to work during those hours and, at times, earlier in the day depending on onsite scheduling, etc.
You must consent to periodic background, driving, and drug screenings.
Flexible unpaid time off available
Closed all major holidays
No health benefits or retirement benefits are offered at this time.
Sam’s Club membership included for employees.